Stamp-n-Knit

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Update on Recent Job Post


Doesn't this card (made by my good friend, Carol) say it all? It's definitely a card you won't find at your local Hallmark store! LOL!

Well, it wasn't so much a firing OR a quitting, but the fact that I FINALLY stood up for myself and corrected my mean old bosses' misperceptions. He didn't like it so he's touting it as a Lay Off. He actually told our office manager to send me to the unemployment office. Hmm...could it be that he realizes I was right?

Anyway, I will NOT be going back no matter how much $ he offers me. I am so happy at home - and my kids are so happy! I went up to the schools here in town on Friday and told them I was back to substitute teaching. I've already been called for two days.

AND I can concentrate on my Stampin' Up! business again. I had a show last night, one tomorrow and one Thursday.

Now for the knitting content...I have ALL KINDS OF TIME TO KNIT! I'm so excited - I'm whipping out the moccasins for Christmas. WOOHOO! Here's a pair for my niece, Riley. She will be one in November.

4 Comments:

  • i'm glad you're doing well and enjoying not working for the mean a--hole!! was worried aboutcha!

    By Blogger PalofSecrets, at 12:09 AM  

  • Hurray about the job! ;-)
    ink and embossing powders are much more fun anyway!
    i love the moccasins!

    By Blogger Heatherly, at 5:31 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger CynCyn, at 5:27 PM  

  • are you still there? long time no blog!!

    By Blogger PalofSecrets, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home