Stamp-n-Knit

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Yippee - SP Package!

I'm so excited, but have been really busy the past two days. I GOT A SP PACKAGE YESTERDAY! You guys, whoever has my name is the sweetest person ever. Here's a picture of my goodies.

In case you can't see in the picture, but that is a BEAUTIFUL PURPLE skein of virgin wool. Um...can't WAIT to knit this up! And in case you're wondering, purple is one of my favorite colors! There is also a cute little notecard with the BEST message EVER written in it. I'm telling you - this SP is the BEST! Then there is a book FULL of things (crafts, recipes, etc.) for me to do with my kids. My daughter saw this and flipped! My son even took a break from "Crusty Steve" to check it out! And finally, tucked inside the book was the pattern for the ONE SKEIN WONDER! Can we get a little WHOOP WHOOP? Oh...and here's a closeup of MY WOOL!


Now, here are the scrapbook pages for our trip to the pumpkin patch. All images here are copyright Stampin' Up!



Okay - I'm off to watch the Longest Yard with my hubby. Oh...and get some knitting done! :)

2 Comments:

  • SOOO glad the package is being enjoyed. You're lucky the yarn ended up in your mailbox, b/c it almost didn't make it (but there's no room in my stash). Can't wait to see some of the creations you make with your kids! (and, of course, the OSW)

    By Blogger PalofSecrets, at 11:38 PM  

  • oh hurray! 4!!! i cant wait for bella to turn 4(6 more mons)! i really despise 3. it is so much worse than 2.
    so i am very happy for you! a 4 yr old! yipppeee!

    By Blogger Heatherly, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home